Need help preparing to enter one of our courses?
New Hope provides free test preparation:
English: Tuesdays - 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Math: Wednesdays - 9:30 a.m - 12:30 p.m.
Evenings -- Click Here
Interested in the Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) or Certified Nursing (CNA) Programs?
- Purchase the Study Guide For the LPN Entrance Exam: The DET (Diagnostic Entrance Test)TM http://shopping.arnettce.com/
- Take a practice test for the CNA Exam: The TABE test: Practice TABE Exam (The TABE exam is slightly easier than the DET exam. The practice exam will just inform you as to what skills you may need to work on)
- Get some reading, writing, and math practice through ECC's Pre-Collegiate courses (available at no cost at New Hope Education Center).
- See if your job or school provides tutoring or test preparation for entering a nursing program.
- Receive free tutoring through New Hope- Call 855-0654 for more information